The leader, commemorated locally for giving Lynn a Charter in 1204, was infamous nationally for taxing certain mistresses – a trick he had adapted from […]Read more
- King’s Lynn’s Napoleonic Heritage?
- Sir Benjamin Keene
- The Biscuits and the Cannon Ball
- King’s Lynn’s Half Fathoms
- Weather Brings Significant Changes to the River and to the Town of Lynn
- King John Had At Least Three Very Cunning Plans
- King’s Lynn’s Third Most Famous Sailor?
- The Languages Left Behind in Place-Names
- Castle Rising’s She-Wolf Revisited (1 of 2)
- Castle Rising’s She-Wolf Revisited (2 of 2)
- The Riot when Bishop Henry Despenser came to Lynn
- Hanseatic League and King’s Lynn (3 of 3)
- Hanseatic League and King’s Lynn (2 of 3)
- Hanseatic League and King’s Lynn (1 of 3)
- Three Peoples on the Road
- The Siege of King’s Lynn 1643 (4) – Afterwards
- The Siege of King’s Lynn 1643 (3) – Ending
- The Siege of King’s Lynn 1643 (2) – Grenadoes
- The Siege of King’s Lynn 1643 (1) – Which Side?
- The Sinner and the Dragon: St Margaret’s, King’s Lynn
Andrew Schumann Bay Fleet Bishop's Lynn Bishop Henry Despenser Castle Rising Civil War Colonel Walton Earl of Manchester Earl of Warwick Edward Everard Great Ouse Hanseatic League Herbert de Losinga Hugh Despenser the Younger Jack Crawford King's Lynn King Charles I King Edward II King Edward III King Edward IV King George III King Henry II King Henry III King Henry VI King John King Philip IV Leaman Oliver Cromwell Peasants' Revolt Piers Gaveston Richard Clampe Robert Winnington Roger L'Estrange Roger Mortimer Samuel Gurney Cresswell Siege of King's Lynn Sir Hamon L'Estrange St Margaret St Margaret's The Valiant Sailor Thomas Gurlin Thomas Toll Treaty of Utrecht Walter Dexter Wisbech